[Research Funding and Awards]
Visit also the HOME PAGE OF LINGUISTIC GEOMETRY (LG).
My new book LINGUISTIC GEOMETRY: FROM SEARCH TO CONSTRUCTION, 416 pp.,
HAS BEEN PUBLISHED by Kluwer Academic Publishers in February of 2000.
ORDER THIS BOOK from the Publisher. The book includes 14 chapters listed below. At this time you can download a pdf file which includes Preface, Acknowledgements, Table of Contents, and Chapter 01.
Table of Contents
02. Hierarchy of Formal Languages
03. Robot Combat for 2D District
04. Expanding to 3D Space
05. Deeper Search, More Agents
06. Concurrent Systems, nXn District
07. Scheduling: Artificial Conflict
08. Generating Techniques
09. Language of Trajectories
10. Language of Zones
12. Language of Searches
13. From Search to Construction
14. Computational Complexity